Lord Victor Adebowale CBE
Lord Adebowale is an influential and high-profile leader who combiclara photones commercial acumen with a commitment to social responsibility and personal values.
Throughout all of his roles he has promoted and embodied the concept of leadership as separate to management, and has excelled in the design and development of programmes which have delivered transformational change management and optimized collaboration.
He prides himself on demonstrating the utmost integrity, political awareness and highest standards of professional behaviour. Lord Adebowale hase been recognized in various ways including the following:
- Received the CBE in 2000 for services to the unemployed, homeless young people, and New Deal programme
- Accepted a cross-bench life peerage in 2001 as one of the first ‘People’s Peers’
- Named on the Black Power List every year since 2013
- Recipient of Institute of Turnaround Lifetime Achievement Award in 2013
- One of the Most Inspirational Managers in Britain Today; CMI and Women in Management Survey 2014
- Named in the Top 100 Healthcare Leaders by the Health Service Journal (HSJ) In 2015/16